Do you have an Excel challenge?
Excel is a fantastic tool for managing finances and general number crunching. But as well as automating some of these functions, we love a challenge and have used Excel to create the tools to manage all sorts of business processes. Here are just a few of the imaginative solutions we have created for our clients
- Event planning and management
- A staff survey system, including issuing of individual questionnaires and automatic import and analysis of completed surveys
- Generation of contract documents, taking complex data from Excel and generating Word or pdf documents
- Managing workflows with alerts and reminders to ensure that vital information isn't missed
- Keeping track of attendees, speakers and meeting details for a Networking group
- Tracking quotes and projects, particularly in the construction sector, helping to improve cashflow and cost tracking
- Analysing web sales data imported from a resale site to provide an extremely quick and flexible reporting tool.
So if you're struggling with manual, paper-based systems or spending a lot of time copying, pasting or rekeying data, send us your challenge and we'll build a solution to free up your time to concentrate on your business.
Take a look at our Case Studies for some more details of how we've helped our clients get faster and more accurate results.
Call: 0345 257 0035
(local rate call)
or use the contact form to get in touch
Here are some of the benefits our customers have reported
I never thought I’d say this, but I really enjoy using our spreadsheet! Excel has never been my biggest strength (putting it lightly), but Shirley has made our data collection so much easier and accessible, plus it’s the right fit for our organisation. Work that was previously laborious and time consuming is simple and efficient. The stats generated automatically have also saved us a great amount of time and are extremely useful. Thank you so much Shirley!!
Mike James, Operations Manager
The Project Tracker has completely transformed the way we manage multiple projects and keep track of income and costs. This has helped us to improve our budgeting and our cash flow by allowing us to see, at a glance, exactly where we are on each project. Shirley has worked closely with us over the last few months to really get to know and understand our business so that the solution we have is easy to use and completely fits our needs. The time saving and improved control means we can now focus on continuing to grow our business.
Thomas Wren, Wren Building Contractors Ltd
I want to give a massive shout out to Shirley. I saw a presentation last year on how she helped a client turned his business around. I've worked with Excel since the days of Windows 3.1. I tend to be quite cynical with people who claim to be Excel trainers or experts however Shirley simply blew me away in her presentation.
She knows more than I do by a long shot and I would absolutely recommend her to anybody, she is just awesome!
Clive Loseby, Access By Design
Wendy Gardiner, ISew
Excel® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries