Solutions to help your business run smoothly...
Not only is Excel a fantastic analysis tool, it can also be used to build all sorts of applications to help with the smooth running of your business. Here are just a few examples:
- Converting imported files to a standard format ready to upload to a website
- Quote builder for construction projects allowing quick and consistent generation of quotes as Word or pdf documents
- Generation of contract documents, taking complex data from Excel and generating Word or pdf documents
- Managing workflows with alerts and reminders to ensure that vital information isn't missed
- Tracking projects, particularly in the construction sector, helping to improve cashflow and cost tracking
- Timesheet generation for multiple employees with automated import and monthly client report generation.
So if you're struggling with manual, paper-based systems or spending a lot of time copying, pasting or rekeying data, send me your challenge and I'll build a solution to free up your time to concentrate on your business.
Take a look at the Success Stories for some more details of how I've helped my clients get faster and more accurate results.
Call: 07775 503015
or use the contact form to get in touch
Here are some of the benefits our customers have reported
I never thought I’d say this, but I really enjoy using our spreadsheet! Excel has never been my biggest strength (putting it lightly), but Shirley has made our data collection so much easier and accessible, plus it’s the right fit for our organisation. Work that was previously laborious and time consuming is simple and efficient. The stats generated automatically have also saved us a great amount of time and are extremely useful. Thank you so much Shirley!!
Mike James, Operations Manager
The Project Tracker has completely transformed the way we manage multiple projects and keep track of income and costs. This has helped us to improve our budgeting and our cash flow by allowing us to see, at a glance, exactly where we are on each project. Shirley has worked closely with us over the last few months to really get to know and understand our business so that the solution we have is easy to use and completely fits our needs. The time saving and improved control means we can now focus on continuing to grow our business.
Thomas Wren, Wren Building Contractors Ltd
I want to give a massive shout out to Shirley. I saw a presentation last year on how she helped a client turned his business around. I've worked with Excel since the days of Windows 3.1. I tend to be quite cynical with people who claim to be Excel trainers or experts however Shirley simply blew me away in her presentation.
She knows more than I do by a long shot and I would absolutely recommend her to anybody, she is just awesome!
Clive Loseby, Access By Design
Wendy Gardiner, ISew
Excel® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries