What if Excel is not the right solution?
As your business grows, the time will come when you need to choose software systems to support your changing needs. Although we can do amazing things with Excel, we will always be honest with you and tell you if we are stretching it beyond its capabilities. But finding the right system at the right price can be challenging. Using our knowledge and experience, we can help you to make the right decision.
By spending time working with you and your teams to really understand your needs, we'll follow a robust selection process:
- The first step is to look at your business processes; understanding how these all fit together will enable us to create an outline of what the new system's most important features will be. Investment of time in this area ensures that we can focus our search on the essentials.
- Once we've identified the key components, we'll source and compare potential solutions and see how they fit with your business both now and in the future, including understanding the best technologies to fit with your current IT setup.
- We'll do all the initial liaison with potential providers leaving you to focus on running your business.
- Once we've narrowed down the field, we'll complete a full cost/benefit analysis so you have a realistic picture of when you can expect a return on your investment
- With all the information at hand, when you decide to go ahead with the system, we'll work with the provider and your teams to ensure a smooth implementation.
To discover more about how we can help you with your change projects and provide an independent view on which systems will bring the most benefits to your organisation, contact us now to arrange an initial free consultation.
Call: 0345 257 0035
(local rate call)
or use the contact form to get in touch
Here's what our customers say
William Russell Limited
Thomas Wren, Wren Building Contractors Ltd